It appears that your cart is currently empty
Okamoto's thinnest L size!
L size from Japan!
Okamoto's condom "001 (Okamoto Zero One)" is, as its name suggests, a condom with a thickness of 0.01 mm.
● There is no rubber-specific odor.
● You can use it with confidence if you are allergic to natural rubber latex.
● Because the material easily conducts heat, you can feel the warmth.
● It is an individual wrapping with a front and back discrimination display that is convenient when installing.
● This product is thicker than the regular products in this series. Please be careful not to drop it when using it.
■ Production area: Japan
■ Materials / ingredients:
[Managed medical equipment]
Condoms for men
Medical device manufacturing and marketing approval number: 22500BZX00538A01
(Although it is a managed medical device, it can be sold without notification of a sales license.)
Color ・ ・ ・ Clear
Material: Made of water-based polyurethane
・ Condoms can only be used once per piece. Please use a new condom every time.
・ Be sure to read the instruction manual before using this product.
Proper use of condoms is effective in contraception and reduces the risk of contracting many other infections, including AIDS, but does not guarantee 100% effectiveness.
・ Keep it in this package and store it in a cool place away from direct sunlight and places with high temperature and humidity. Also, do not mix with volatile substances such as insect repellent.